Cutting-edge technology. Superior quality.
We were one of the first providers to establish an alarm receiving center (ARC) of our own. According to DIN EN 50518 and VdS 3138, our alarm receiving centers feature cutting-edge technology and offer high quality in terms of construction, organization, and staffing.
Beyond that, security systems for properties all over Germany and other EU countries are already connected to our alarm receiving center. Our specially trained employees monitor, receive, and process all signals and reports here and proceed to the necessary interventions within our emergency call and service control center, depending on the customer’s wishes and the type of alarm.
Added value through services
- Minimized liability risks
- Constant availability
- Guaranteed response times
- Significant cost savings
We respond in seconds and work reliably and using advanced technologies and methods
Redundant transmission methods, constant availability of our staff, and our in-house emergency power supply mean that our alarm receiving center is always up and running. We also implement the current VdS guidelines for emergency call and service control centers at all times. Within moments, our VdS-certified receiving technology featuring state-of-the-art risk management software (also VdS-certified) differentiates between reporting criteria such as technical hazard alarms, emergency calls, tampering and sabotage affecting systems or facilities, and technical issues.
For you as the customer, our alarm receiving center offers a wealth of benefits – for example, connecting to the center minimizes liability risks. The required availability of 97.94 % is also measured and documented on an ongoing basis and certified annually. Beyond that, our response times are guaranteed, at 30 to 60 seconds for robbery or break-ins and 90 to 180 seconds for all other types of alarm.
Our services in detail
- Hazard alarm technology: This includes alarms about robberies, break-ins, fires, and gas leaks, along with system and equipment status reports (armed/disarmed, on/off)
- Personal emergency call: Used in situations such as individual or particularly high-risk workstations or remote switching or control measures such as remote opening of doors or barriers
- Especially in the case of hazard alarms, it is important for you to be able to rely on your technical systems. Click here for all of the important details: Dussmann building technology
- Alarms from 24h live remote monitoring with long-range effect (such as making announcements to perpetrators)
- Reports and alarms received via phone, e-mail, or technical systems are received by our alarm receiving center and processed by our emergency call and service control center
- Further processing of your alarms is ensured through action plans, escalation routines, and intervention services
- Building technology: This includes access control systems, building communications, alarms such as elevator emergency calls, disruptions in HVAC systems, problems with the energy supply, and faults in lifting pump systems
- Operating technology: This includes alerts such as temperature monitoring in the case of refrigeration equipment, monitoring of the functioning of feed pumps, and the sequence of automatic production processes
- Alerts from incident coordination units (global alerts)
- In the area of fault alarm and building control technology, as elsewhere, it is important for you to be able to rely on your technical systems. Click here for all of the important details: Dussmann building technology
Contact directly near you
Use our location search feature to find the right point of contact near you and contact the appropriate branch location – by e-mail, phone or simply by using our contact form.
DIN EN 50518Certified security
We are one of Germany's first service companies with a central facility verified under the current European standard, DIN EN 50518, and VdS 3138. We also have secure and certified connection and transmission channels. All information is protected from fraud and abuse within our alarm receiving center and emergency call and service control center from the time when we receive it to when it leaves our possession.
Future-oriented alarm provider
Our alarm receiving station fulfills important additional requirements of hazard alarms according to VdS 3138 - your clients will also benefit from this. We will explain to you in detail how.
Mobile video surveillance
Whether construction sites or material stores, access roads, vehicle and machine parking areas or critical infrastructures: our mobile monitoring concept, Dussmann Security Guard, guarantees effective monitoring of your properties - in all lighting conditions and in all weathers.
Security service by Dussmann
Security – 24/7, 365 days a year
With Dussmann, you can always rest easy knowing you are safe and secure – with our alarm receiving centers and more. We offer a wealth of different security services, which we work with our customers to craft into customized personal solutions – from constant availability to services individually adjusted to your needs.