We bring reliability to your technical systems and equipment
To make sure your building technology has high availability, it’s crucial to take your requirements into account to safeguard your core operations within your business. Our building technology team functions as a center of competence and your point of contact for any and all matters relating to organizing your space.
In the process, we are guided by DIN 32736, as we support you with a full spectrum of tasks in the area of technical building management and by both DIN 18919 and the applicable FLL guidelines, as we do the same in infrastructural exterior facility management. Beyond that, we can also provide you with comprehensive advice having to do with all areas of your building technology. The goal is to tailor our services precisely to the requirements that apply at your properties and to your technical systems and facilities in order to realize synergies and optimize cost-effectiveness.
Greater efficiency, lower costs – with our building technology team
Good services in the area of building technology are distinguished by a number of factors, including the fact that your facilities run without disruptions. The key factor here is our specialists. They have years of experience in technical trades, along with the necessary training and education, and IPMA certifications. In addition, they receive ongoing training and further education.
Alongside the relevant qualifications in the various trades involved, we take great care to ensure that our specialists within the property are familiar with your specific requirements as well as technical facilities and systems. The better we know your facilities and buildings, the more we can look ahead as we provide you with the services you need.
Parallel to high service quality, we offer advanced, digital documentation, inclusive online access to our service documentation, and planning. Legally compliant documentation underscores compliance with the statutory provisions. In the ideal case, disruptions and failures can be prevented, thereby avoiding increased costs of unscheduled, expensive repairs, while at the same time ensuring greater system and facility reliability.
Our further innovative services in detail
- Use of drones for roof or facade inspections
- The drone takes high-resolution individual photos, records video, or captures heat images
- Infrared cameras can be used to identify damaged components, cold bridges, and moisture ingress in building insulation without laborious and costly use of lifts or scaffolding
- Drones are operated by professional, licensed pilots and in compliance with all legal requirements
- Drone-assisted orthoimage helps to capture dimensions accurately, forming the basis for many types of exterior work
- The benefits to you of using drones for building inspections include saving time and money, easier access to data via the platform, and standardized documentation for ease of comparison
- Expertise in the right place at the right time: technical aids such as smartphone or smart glasses cameras let the on-site employees access support from specialists in the back office
- Technical documentation, guides, drawings, and plans can be transferred directly to an on-site employee’s smartphone
- Conference calls allow to create a joint impression of the site and assist with explaining technical contexts or how to best solve problems
- Checks of dirt in ventilation pipes
- Use of advanced robotic technology to clean ventilation ducts and to minimize necessary dismantling and removal work. Dirty ventilation ducts can harbor microorganisms, which can spread from there and contaminate the supply of air to rooms within the system with viruses, bacteria, spores, and/or other toxins.
- Photo and video documentation of the inside of the duct before and after cleaning
- Interior temperatures are proactively adjusted, controlled, and monitored in our cloud-based solution, as we continuously check weather forecasts, the uses and physical circumstances of your building, and energy prices.
- Cloud technology makes it possible to integrate our system into your usual measurement and control technology systems, regardless of manufacturer
- Using weather-guided control technology can reduce your energy costs and carbon emissions by as much as 40%
- The intuitive cockpit provides a transparent display of all relevant ventilation and air conditioning settings. Continuous (24/7) monitoring of the condition of your buildings and facilities allows the system to alert you to discrepancies and malfunctions early on, enabling immediate intervention.
- Risk-free thanks to project philosophy: An advance analysis shows the potential savings and guarantees them, so these measures are cost-neutral for you no matter what
Contact directly near you
Use our location search feature to find the right point of contact near you and contact the appropriate branch location – by e-mail, phone or simply by using our contact form.
Overview, security, and transparencyCAFM system
With our red CAFM system, all planning and service processes are managed according to DIN EN 13306. red has a modular structure and can be equipped with the relevant access rights on a user-specific basis. The software also creates transparency, provides court-proof documentation, and thus visualizes the quality of the services, which we provide in real time – either through the app or by Web access.
The advantages are obvious: the increasingly complex, interconnected processes in the building technology segment are visualized optimally. This enables cost-effective, sustainable management and control, focusing on specific properties and requirements.
Certified qualityThe German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV), Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV), generally accepted state of the art, and accident prevention regulations (UVV)
We are certified in quality and environmental management and in occupational safety and health. In building technology, we are guided worldwide by the high standards that apply in Germany and the EU, including the German Federal Water Act (Wasserhaushaltsgesetz), Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (Betriebssicherheitsverordnung), the Building Energy Act (GEG), and the VDE 0100, Electrical installations and equipment (DGVU V3), as well as VDI 6022 or 6023 standards.
The right software for your needsQuentic portal
To document quality standards transparently, we work with the Quentic software. We use these solutions to verify and document the contractually agreed services in building technology – fast, easy, and on a mobile basis. The results meet audit requirements and can be reviewed at any point so you can always have an overview.
Dussmann Facility Management
A full range of building services – individual and tailored to fit your needs
With Dussmann, you’re always professionally prepared – in building technology and beyond. We offer a wealth of different facility management services, which we turn into personalized and customized solutions together with our customers – from industrial cleaning to setting up a charging infrastructure for electric vehicle fleets.